A graduate from the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco, Chef Britton apprenticed under Bradley Ogden of the famed Campton Place Hotel and interned at the Hotel Bel Air in Beverly Hills. In addition, he has experience working for a cruise line, a food broker, and a large catering company.
- Cordon Bleu (Formerly California Culinary Academy), Culinary Arts, San Francisco
- 12-month Internship, Campton Place Hotel
- Bachelor’s Degree, Stratford University
- Street Division, Mid-Atlantic States
- 3-star rating – Boston Globe
- 2nd place finish – Chicago Chocolate Dessert Competition
- Certified Executive Chef, ACF
- Accredited Culinary Evaluator, ACF
- 11 years managing the back-of-the-house operations in restaurants, hotels, catering and fine-dining yachts
- 2 years as a broker chef
- Spicy Latin-American cuisine (due to its diverse and regional nuances). My guilty pleasures are doughnuts, pizza, and craft beers.
Favorite Minor’s® Product:
- Minor’s Natural Gluten Free bases. They are extremely versatile and add lots of flavor to any dish.