Having worked as an executive chef, food & beverage director, business development director and consultant, Chef Diekman has deep understanding of the dynamics of foodservice and a well-rounded view of the hospitality industry. His passion for food, thirst for knowledge, and enthusiasm for sharing makes Chef Diekman a great resource both in and outside of the kitchen.
-North Dakota State College of Science -Southwestern Oregon College -North Dakota State University -American Hotel and Lodging Institute
- Certified Executive Chef, ACF
- Member, ACF
- Member, Texas Chefs Association
- Elite Food Service, Fargo, ND – Business Development Manager/Broker Chef
- Grazies Italian Grill, Fargo, ND – Food and Beverage Director/Executive Chef
- Maddens Resorts, Brainerd, MN – Food and Beverage Manager
- Uno Chicago Grill, Chicago, IL – General Manager
- Clarion Hotel/Bootleggers Italian, Gillette, WY – Food and Beverage Director/Executive Chef
- Xanterra, Yellowstone National Park, WY – Assistant Food and Beverage Director
- I really enjoy the foods of Spain as well as Japan’s cuisine and dining culture. There’s a focus on the total dining experience and a strong connection between the preparation of food, family and friends.
Favorite Minor’s Product:
- Minor’s Gluten Free Chicken Base because of the natural ingredients and well-balanced flavors. Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate is a close second. It can be used in so many applications, and I love the aroma.