Chef Fuss has worked his way through kitchens across the Philadelphia region as both an Executive Chef and Culinary Consultant. In 2003, he began teaching at The Art Institute of Philadelphia where he provided daily instruction to students, managed the student-run restaurant, and coached the culinary team in various competitions.
In 2014, Chef Fuss took the position of Culinary Development Chef with Aramark Corporation. Working at the Aramark Innovation Center, he and his team designed retail menus served across the country.
- Saint Joseph’s University, Executive MBA in Food Marketing, Candidate
- The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science, Culinary Management
- Johnson and Wales University, Associate of Science, Culinary Arts
- Culinary Institute of America, Professional Chef Training, Certificate, Level II
- Aramark Corporation, Philadelphia, PA— Culinary Development Chef
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA— Culinary Arts Instructor
- Catering Solutions, Philadelphia, PA— Executive Chef/Owner
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA— Purchasing Manager
- Travel’s Italian Eatery, Lansdale, PA— Executive Chef
- Spain, Cranston, RI— Chef
- The Bay Pony Inn, Harleysville, PA— Assistant Chef
- Too many to choose just one. Great pizza, ramen, sushi, tacos. I love simple foods executed with great ingredients.
Favorite Minor’s® Product:
- Classical Reductions™ Reduced Chicken Stock. It highlights the quality and integrity of Minor’s products and is extremely versatile.
Contact our Chefs
Working hand-in-hand, mind-to-menu.
If you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss with one of our chefs, you have access to them at the following number.
- Call »