Chef Flathers’ experience in the fast-paced— and at times high profile— world of fine dining in one of the nation’s top travel and entertainment destinations is noticeably apparent. His aptitude to spotting opportunities for improvement, both in FOH and BOH operations, enabled him to advance quickly. As a business development manager, he has built a reputation by partnering with customers and internal product development teams to find quick wins—whether it be in the form of LTO’s, menu development projects, or even new product innovations.
- Le Cordon Bleu, Pasadena (with honors)
- 1st place in the World Food Competition, “Champions For A Cause”
- Conceptualized and executed 10-course meal for Joel Robuchon (L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon) and Rokusaburo Michiba (Iron Chef Japan)
- Contestant on Cutthroat Kitchen, The Food Network
- Business Development Chef
- Executive Sous Chef, American Fish at the Aria Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- Line Cook, Nob Hill at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
- Private Chef
- I love barbeque. One of the best things I have ever eaten was smoked brisket. There’s just something to appreciate about how much time and love that goes into a beautiful piece of smoked meat.
Favorite Minor’s® Product:
- I love the Red Chile Adobo. It’s packed with flavor and has an awesome smokiness to it. Besides that, I use the Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate a lot. It is so versatile, you can use it in anything.
Contact our Chefs
Working hand-in-hand, mind-to-menu.
If you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss with one of our chefs, you have access to them at the following number.
- Call »