Chef Lutz earned his Culinary Arts degree and his Bachelor of Science degree from Johnson & Wales College and has over 24 years of professional experience in restaurant kitchens. As Corporate Executive Chef at the Nestlé ProfessionalTM Customer Innovation Campus in Solon, OH, Chef Lutz aims to bring the excitement and rhythm from the fast pace of the restaurant industry into the Nestlé® kitchens, where he develops branded and customized products.
- Johnson & Wales College; BS Foodservice Management
- Johnson & Wales College; AOS Culinary Arts
- Le Moulin De Mouguins – trained under Chef Roger Vergé
- Product and Development
- James Beard – Dinner
- Bocuse D’Or Finalist 2000
- NRA Product Innovation Award
- Certified Executive Chef ACF certification
- Sheraton Islander Inn / Goat Island R.I. – Internship
- Johnny’s Bar—Executive Chef
- Johnny’s Downtown—Executive Chef / Partner
- Johnny’s Bistro—Executive Chef
- Homemade double chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream.
Favorite Minor’s® Product:
- Minor’s Cilantro Lime Flavor Concentrate