January 13, 2017
BBQ Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos
from Chef Christopher F. Donato
Whether battered and fried, or wrapped and baked, these little poppers will surprise and delight.
1 ½ lb Pulled pork BBQ (without sauce)
3 Tbsp Minor’s Red Chile Adobo Flavor Concentrate
12 Jalapenos, medium sized, fresh
24 slices of bacon
1. Cut jalapenos in half, length-wise. Remove seeds and pith.
2. Stuff jalapeno halves with BBQ pork.
3. Tightly wrap bacon around stuffed jalapeno.
4. Bake at 350-degrees until bacon is fully cooked.
5. Cool in fridge completely.
Chef’s Tip: Pair with house-made dipping sauces, like my Bacon Ancho Moonshine BBQ or Creamy Bacon Garlic Dip.