January 28, 2016
Chile Lime Sour Cream
This easy-to-prep dip is full of southwestern flair, packing a little heat and a lot of tang into its smooth, creamy base.
In a food processor, add ingredients and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.Yields 10 oz (10 servings):
• 1 cup Sour cream
• 1 tbsp Lime juice, fresh
• 1 tbsp Jalapeño chile pepper, sliced
• 2 tsp Minor’s® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate (Gluten Free)
• 2 tsp Minor’s Sautéed Vegetable Base (Mirepoix) NAMSG (Gluten Free)
• 1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
• 1/2 tbsp Cilantro fresh, chopped
Chef’s Tip: For darker, smoky variations add 1 tsp Minor’s Ancho Flavor Concentrate or 1 tsp Minor’s Chipotle Flavor Concentrate. For a spread or thicker texture, add 1/4 cup cream cheese.