July 5, 2017
Cuban Roasted Garlic Mojo Marinated Pork Tenderloin (Gluten Free)
A Cuban-style grapefruit, lime & rosemary mojo roast pork tenderloin.
4 lb Pork tenderloin, lean
10 Tbsp Vegetable oil
3/4 cup Grapefruit juice, unsweetened
6 Tbsp Lime juice, fresh
2 Tbsp Rosemary, fresh chopped
1/2 Tbsp Minor’s® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate (Gluten Free) 6x1lb US
1 tsp Cumin, ground
1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
Yield 4 lb meat / 16 (4oz) servings
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Marination time: 8 hours
1. In a sauce pan, combine oil, grapefruit juice, lime juice, rosemary, Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate, cumin and pepper. Bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and chill before using as a marinade or as a table sauce.
3. Place pork in a stainless steel pan.
4. Completely coat pork with Mojo Marinade. Cover with film wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
5. Remove pork from marinade and sear on a char-grill or sauté on all sides.
6. Place seared pork on a baking pan. Brush evenly with additional Mojo Marinade.
7. Bake in a 350°F conventional oven for 25 to 30 minutes until desired temperature.
8. Remove pork from pan and set on a plate to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.