What Is Ready-to-Eat?All Minor’s products are now Ready to Flavor and Tested Ready-to-Eat. According to the USDA and FDA, "Ready-to-Eat" (RTE) means the food is in a form that is edible without any additional preparation to achieve food safety.
How we accomplished it
- Rigorous ingredient sourcing through end-to-end classification and evaluation of every ingredient to meet or exceed Nestlé global standards.
- Comprehensive ingredient handling ensures every critical incoming shipment is tested for absence of pathogens.
- High Pressure Processing (HPP), a natural, state-of-the-art pressure-preserve technique to reduce microbes without changing flavor, texture or product integrity
- High-hygiene packaging with a restricted zone and intensified control of air flow, traffic flow and materials
Validating Ready-to-Eat Integrity
- Detailed, daily sampling of every production run to ensure each product is Ready-to-Eat
- No product is released into distribution until all tests have been cleared
- Cases still fully traceable throughout entire distribution
Contact our Chefs
Working hand-in-hand, mind-to-menu.
If you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss with one of our chefs, you have access to them at the following number.
- Call »