A graduate from the Art Institute of New York, Chef Dino began perfecting his craft working in some of New York City’s preeminent kitchens including Le Bernardin, Alta, and the Marriott Hotel. An award-winning chef, Chef Dino is the author of Modern Tofu, a collection of delectable tofu dishes and insightful cooking methods for this favorite alternate protein.
- Art Institute of New York, NY
- La Bernardin, New York, NY – Apprentice
- Certified Executive Chef, CEC
- Grand Champion, Sears Chef Challenge, 2010
- Top Corporate Dining Executive Chef, Fortune Magazine, 2008
- Author, Modern Tofu, 2010
- Marathoner, completed over 20 marathon races worldwide
- Compass Group/Chartwells Higher Ed, Rye Brook, NY – Regional Executive Chef
- Gate Gourmet, San Francisco, CA – Executive Chef
- Sachet d’ Epices Catering, Norwalk, CT – Executive Chef
- Northern Westchester Hospital Teaching Kitchen, Mt. Kisco, NY – Chef Instructor
- Culinart, Inc., Norwalk, CT – Executive Chef / Manager
- Marriott Hotel, Stamford & Trumbull, CT – Banquet Chef
- Alta Restaurant, New York, NY – Chef De Cuisine
- Any and all fresh seafood
Favorite Minor’s® Product:
- Toss-up between Minor’s Herb de Provence Flavor Concentrate, Au Jus Prep and Culinary Cream!
Contact our Chefs
Working hand-in-hand, mind-to-menu.
If you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss with one of our chefs, you have access to them at the following number.
- Call »